The Foundation will not accept any cold applications; therefore, all agencies will be asked to call the Winona Community Office (507-454-6511) or email [email protected] to set up a convenient time to discuss all the eligibility requirements with the grant and program coordinator Jeni Arnold. The best time to reach Jeni is during the hours of 8:30 – 1:30. Outside of the designated hours please use email and your call will be returned.
- The maximum grant award will be $10,000
- A total of $79,000 will be awarded in a calendar year
- Deadlines are March 1st, June 1st, September 1st.
- Grants are reviewed the 4th Tuesday of the deadline month
- 4th quarter will be announced if funds are available.
- Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis by Foundation staff throughout the year, until the allocated granting budget has been awarded
We will be accepting applications any time up until funding have been expended. Applications will be evaluated and allocated by the grant committee.