The Winona Community Foundation is searching for a new Executive Director. To apply, Download and complete the application, include a current resume and the contact information for three professional references.
- Provide leadership for the Foundation’s relationships with donors, professional advisors, community leaders, and key non-profit agencies throughout the region served.
- Increase the Foundation’s philanthropic assets by linking people with the charitable needs and programs that matter most to them.
- Provide leadership and support to the Board of Directors
- Implement Board policies and plans towards accomplishment of Foundation goals, including strategic planning.
- Demonstrated leadership in the non-profit sector.
- Experience in major gift fund-raising as well as donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Exceptional listening as well as written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of major and planned giving concepts and approaches to donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Bachelors degree with major concentration in the areas of marketing, English/communications, business, or fi nance greatly preferred.
- Advanced degree or professional certification in the fi eld of financial planning, charitable gift planning, non-profit law, accountancy, trust services, etc. preferred.
- Professional education in non-profit management, fund-raising, planned giving, donor relations and/or related areas preferred.
- Comparable experience and training may be substituted.
Salary commensurate with experience; excellent compensation package including 401K.
Applications received by February 21, 2019 will be given preference.
Winona Community Foundation, Exchange Building
51 East 4th Street
Winona, MN 55987.